The most effective way to support Ende Gelände is by participating in on of the following working groups (WG).
More information about them you also find this flyer .
Feel free to contact any of the working groups below!
General tasks (outside of groups) in the preparation process:
- Organising mobi events in your town
- Hosting and preparing Ende Gelände Meetings
- Moderation of Ende Gelände Meetings
- Translation (in meetings / of mobi materials / newsletters / minutes / …)
- Organizing action trainings (??)
- Scouting the area and developing action ideas/tactics
- Organizing action infrastructure and providing material and food throughout the action
- Organizing action infrastructure and providing material and food throughout the action: mobile toilets, construction material, transports, action materials
- Partner of the action logistics group
- Enabler 😉
- International networking
- Skill sharing
- Coordination of translation: firstname.lastname@example.org ( PGP-Key )
Antira AG (Antiraracism AG)
- The Antiraracism AG (Antira AG for short) works for antiracism within Ende Gelände. We are currently working on a group process that challenges racism within our own structures and aims for critical self-reflection, empowerment of people from marginalised communities and education about racism in all its forms. People with different positions on racism are active in our working group, the majority of whom are white. We are always happy to have new people in the group 🙂
- Provide Legal Information and Trainings
- Providing legal counseling before and (long) after the action
- providing the „Ermittlungsausschuss“ throughout the action
- getting in touch with authorities / police / lawyers throughout the action
- Counting number of arrests and discharges
- Organizing the camp infrastructure
- Organizing the program of the camp
- Organizing the kitchen crew
- Finding the location for the camp
- Setting up the camp
Response Group in Cases of Sexualized Violence
- The contact group can be contacted by people affected by sexualized violence within Ende Gelände structures and actions. The WLINTA* mail address can be contacted by affected WLINTA*, and is also maintained exclusively by WLINTA* persons: email@example.com ( PGP-Key )
- The working principles of the contact group are based on the following guideline .
- The WG is a mixed group (WLINTA* and cis men). Feel free to contact us if you are interested in a long-term involvement.
- Match requests for external activities from fellow activists (such as workshops, panel discussions, and lectures) with our speakers.
- Organize internal trainings and skillshares (WGs are welcome to send us their requests for cooperation/support by mail).
- We act independently of the action season, the “workload” is very individual.
- Administration of the budgets of each working group
- Overseeing the overall budget
- Paying bills, send bills to: firstname.lastname@example.org ( PGP-Key )
- Creating a homepage concept
- Creation and put online of content for the homepage
Legal team for all
The legal team for all is not an Ende Gelände AG, but an independent structure that accompanies various large-scale actions in the field of climate justice and is then available for all those who are affected by repression.
The “legal team for all” is the anti-repression-crew for the actiondays in august 2017 and the Ende Gelände mass actions 2015 – 2021. If you have any questions, contact them:
email@example.com ( PGP-Key ) Please also write to them if you receive any letters or similar things from the police, court or prosecution after the actions.
Our solidarity against their repression!
MobiKo AG (Mobility Coordination)
- Coordination of the travel of larger groups to the camp/action
Mobilisation and International Mobilisation
- Speaker, people for talks: firstname.lastname@example.org ( PGP-Key )
- Social Media
- Creating and sending mobilisation materials (flyers, stickers, poster, …)
- Helping with the organisation of info events
- Coordination of busses to the camp/action
- Is formed temporarily in order to prepare, organize and facilitate alliance meetings.
People who like to facilitate are always welcome! A “pool formation” would be great.
If you don’t get an answer to your mail to this address it because there is no meeting in preparation, please write to the Prozess AG.
Movement Networking (small working group)
- Invitation and coordination of trans-regional groups, initiatives and alliances to the camp and the action days taking place in Hamburg from 09.08.22-15.08.22
- Point of contact for all movement groups who want to participate in Hamburg
- On behalf of and in coordination with the activists, the WG communicates with the police before and during the action.
- Organization of the program for the Climate Camp from 9.-15.8.2022
Public Relations /Press
- Developing strategies for our messaging, a story, main messages
- Writing and publishing press releases
- Writing articles for different media
- Giving interviews
- Get in touch with reporters / photographers / radio stations / …
- Update our Press review
- Supporting anti-repression campaigns
- Staying in touch with international press people & activists
- staying in touch with other working groups
- connecting other activists and journalists
- enabling journalists to observe and document the actions from within the action/making sure that our actions will be broadly reported about by all kinds of media
- trying to share a most diverse picture of Ende Gelände: Different activists, people
- enabling people to do interviews and other press work
- promoting women in speaker’s positions
- technical stuff: keeping our space on the website up-to-date; dealing with photos; address book; internal communication tools
- welcomes also people who do not want direct contact with media, or who have no experience and want to learn about it
- Safety in and around the camp
- Educational work
- Cooperation with Camp and Process AG
Social Media (SoMe AG)
- Management of the social media channels Twitter, Instagram, Mastodon, Telegram, Facebook and Peertube/Youtube
- Cooperation with Presse AG
- … (Memes 🥳)
Contact us by email if you want to join us!